How to choose a good topic
Choosing a good topic for any essay assignment is quite essential in the sense that it helps the writer to accumulate facts regarding the topic thus leading to the writing of a detailed and informed essay. There are various mechanisms that students have to use to come up with topics that they have to write on when given the authority to choose on their own. The first step is making sure that one understands the assignment requirements. A student has to read the given instructions carefully to understand what the professor’s expectations are. This enables a student to choose the most-suitable topics. An understanding of the requirements helps a student to come up with various topics to choose from.
It is also essential that the student has to choose a topic that is quite interesting to him. The topic should help him to write an essay that has been sufficiently researched. The last step is considering the scope of the selected topic. The topic must be narrowed down to help a student to write an essay that is relevant and focused. Most of the college professors expect the learners to format their papers in response to the required standards.
Let our writers help you with your assignment!
Below are thirty examples of topics that a college student can consider when writing his essay provided the format is as expected.
- The need for recycling
- The need for gun control
- How to pay off your credit card
- How to stop global warming
- Effects of alcoholism
- A day to remember
- Gay marriage
- Avoiding junk food
- Avoiding student debt
- The case for organ donation
- The importance of wearing safety belts
- Animal rights
- Effect of drugs on teenagers
- My dream job
- How can we eradicate AIDS?
- I can make you thin
- How the internet has killed news papers
- Creative thinking
- Why I hate Math
- Advantages of knowing more than one language
- Importance of college education
- What is the relationship between alcoholism and Violence?
- What do you think is the right time to get married?
- My best friend in college
- Why college politics is good for students
- Can poverty lead to stealing activities?
- My first day in Canada
- What is the role of the government in environmental maintenance?
- Who is your ideal presidential candidate in this year’s elections?
The best topic from the list above is topic number two, which is, “The need for gun control” because it is easy to get vital information concerning it that can help to write a top quality essay that meets college standards.