Everybody knows that your application essay will be important when you will decide to enter the university. You should not have any illusions; this paper will not be your lucky ticket if, at school, you did not work hard. But Application essay could help you if the selection committee will have to choose among you and few others candidates, which will have the same school grades, test results and other points.
Potential students always take to heart this task and such too serious, and responsible attitude often becomes a real problem and cost young people lot of nerves. Often for candidates even concentrate their attention on application essay seems to be an impossible task and that become the main reason of mistakes. To avoid it you just need to remember few simple rules.
Did you Know we can help you Write Your Essay?
The most often mistakes that applicants does:
• Exaggerate their achievements. For God sake, it is 21 century! Everything that you write can be used against you. It is very easy nowadays to check information: most of it is publicly available Internet. Remember, any “reality embellishments” would be seen as a lie.
• Clichés are your worst enemies. Just imagine that the admissions officer have already read not one thousand of application essays. How do you think, such phrases like “that was the most interesting lesson of all” will catch his eye? I’ll bet that it is not true. Your application essay should open the reader your unique personality. You do not want to become a cliché number 385 of the day, right?
• Spell checking is not for wimps. Mistakes in your application essay are like a litmus Test. If you did not have time or opportunity to fix all the mistakes in your 300-500 words story, you left for an admission officer two options: he will think this applicant has lack of attention to details or he or she simply do not care about this university enough to proofread the essay. Which one is better? None of them! So do everything that you could to avoid spelling mistakes in your paper. Ask your friends and relatives to read your essay – sometimes fresh eye could see something that you have missed. If you think that it is not enough – ask for a professional checking.
• Using Google search. It is nice when you want to know more about other’s students ideas, but remember, that you will copy their thoughts and word construction unconsciously. Believe or not, but nowadays there are lot programs that will reveal even a small percentage of plagiarism and even find where did you get it. Everyone understands that it is simply theft. So beware of copy pasting other essays, otherwise do not be surprised when you will get a rejection from university.
• Try not to panic too much. No, do not understand me incorrect, a little pressure could be a great stimulation that will help you to create something interesting. Moreover, it is a guarantee that you will not delay until the last moment your essay, until you will “feel adrenaline”. But remember, when you are panic, you simply waste your energy on something that will not help you in writing in anyway. Panic will be a distraction.
What application essay could give to you?
Application essay is an additional point that you can get at the last moment, Yes, of course; it will not change your story at all, but it could be a turning point to your future as a student. If after reading the most common applicant’s mistakes with application essay you have understood that you do not know how to avoid it, you need to ask for help.
What kind of help you need?
If you have any doubts about the success of your application essay, it is better to use a professional help. There are a lot of different services that provide help with application essay and our web recourse are the leader among them. Our team could write essay instead of you or provide you a high quality proofreading. No matter, what kind of help you will choose, remember, our team provides not just great writing essay, but the solution of all applicant’s problem. If you have an applicant essay, written by our writers and checked by our proofreaders, you will be the best among others.